Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Return and Music

I was at a music camp in Iowa for this past week. It was a lot of fun and work. I nearly fell asleep at during the concerts. Oops.
Today's question is What music do you like to listen to?
The music one listens to can tell a person a bit about themselves. I like almost every song I hear. I've listened to and enjoyed everything from Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus to Linkin Park and Evanescence. I also like some classical music like Air on G String and I like instrumental music like Moonrise by Brian Crain. I like some jazz and rock, but I prefer the slower kinds. I love singing along to movies, musicals, and TV shows (again, a wide variety in those categories). Heavy metal and most techno has never sit well with me, but I do enjoy some.
Now what do you think that says about me? I'm not entirely sure. I think that it means I'm well rounded and a little bipolar (actually, I know that I'm bipolar to begin with, but the wide variety sort of reflects it, right?). So what do you think your musical tastes say about you?
For more music, you can go to rainymood.com. They have a new piece every day to listen to against the rain sound effects that are played on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment