Friday, June 22, 2012

Pheely and Lifespans

I get way too attached to the couples that I support from the shows/movies/books I get obsessed with. Right now it's Pheely from Phil of the Future. Five year old Phil is adorable! "You're pretty. I like you." Awwww.
Moving on, today's question is if you had a choice, when would you die?
I mean, suicidal people out there would probably choose "Right now" and those terrified of death would probably go with "Never". Personally, I don't really want to live, but I'm too scared to die. I'm a coward, plain and simple.
Think of every reason you might have to live and die and think. If you had the choice of your death in your hands, well, it's a huge responsibility. It's more complex and confusing then the two extremes, suicidal and scared of death, would think. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment