Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Day and Rain

I was planning on doing these just once a week or once every two weeks, but I don't really have anything to do now that school's out. I hate school as much as most other kids, but now I have nothing to do. I have a bit of a sad life. I do see that there were some page views which makes me pleased though I haven't seen details yet.
Today's question is Do you like the rain? And why?
With me, it's kind of weird. I hate getting wet unless I'm swimming or taking a shower (sometimes I hate it even then), but once the rain is gone and over with, I miss it. I hate thunder and lightning because thunder is just plain too loud and lightning can kill. The book Bridge to Terebithia was inspired, I think, by the author's son's best friend dying by being struck by lightning at the beach.
Depressing things aside, my life has been going fairly nicely. My crush tried to kill me with a Nerf gun, but that's all normal, so all in all, a good day. I hope you had a good day, and if you didn't then I hope you got to find one good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment