Sunday, June 24, 2012

Purple Giraffes and Orange

I haven't posted in awhile, I know. I wasn't really in the mood to write.
Also, if any jewelers are reading this, could you make a purple giraffe pendant (preferably crystalline) and post a picture online? Or find one? I just want to find a picture that's hopefully/preferably decent quality and larger than 200 pixels by 200 pixels. THANK YOU!!!!!
Anyways, today's question is, what do you think of when you think of the color orange? This is a random color I chose by pressing keys on my keyboard thing.
Personally, the first thing I think of are oranges. That's a little obvious, but no one's called me creative. ... Actually... people have, but only when it comes to story ideas!
Continuing, the second thing I think of when I think of the color orange is... actually, I'm drawing a blank. If it was purple or green or blue, I'd be a fountain of thought, but noooo, I had to pick orange.
WAIT! I've thought of something! Skin! The pale peachy orange of some skin!
And Orange Day at that camp in Iowa!
And... and... I'm done. Inspiration has died.
Maybe you guys will have more luck than me. I hope so. And it might tell you more about your personality or experiences. Or not, but I can't have an in depth question for you everyday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment